Railfan.net Home Railfan Photos ABPR Archives Staff Safari Photos Railfan Links

Railfan.net Forums Railfan.net Forums Railfan.net Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please Sign In or Register. Nov 25th, 2017, 12:32am
Categories •  FastIndex •  LongIndex •  Help •  Search •  Members  •  Sign In •  Register

Did anyone chase 844 last month?
   Railfan.net Web Forums
   North American Railroads
   UP Discussion
(Moderators: zwsplac, Mark_Foster)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  ReplyReply     EMail TopicEMail Topic   PrintPrint
   Author  Topic: Did anyone chase 844 last month?  (Read 174 times)
GirlyRailfan
Chaser

« on: Oct 2nd, 2009, 7:25pm »
Quick-Jump   Reply w/Quote   Modify

Hi fellows!  Sorry I haven't been active in a long time - I've been very busy (as I'm sure all of you have!)  Part of my chores have been CHASING TRAINS!    Our bluegrass band played at Union Pacific's "Railfest" in North Platte, NE, last month, which was lots of fun.  I must say the best part of the trip, though, was getting to hang out around UP #844!  This was the first mainline steam I have seen since #1522 when I was only a year old!  We had such a wonderful time and made some very special memories.  Of course I got lots of pictures.  

But I was wondering if anyone on here went out and chased it on either 9/17/09 or 9/21/09 and if you have pictures that you would like to share!    Thanks!

God bless.....
  Jenny

Clear the right-of-way!

See my photography here: http://jvtraingirl.rrpicturearchives.net/
CALZEPHYR
Railfan
View Profile  

Re: Did anyone chase 844 last month?

« Reply #1 on: Oct 12th, 2009, 8:53pm »

on Oct 2nd, 2009, 7:25pm, GirlyRailfan wrote:       (Click here for original message)
Hi fellows!  Sorry I haven't been active in a long time - I've been very busy (as I'm sure all of you have!)  Part of my chores have been CHASING TRAINS!    Our bluegrass band played at Union Pacific's "Railfest" in North Platte, NE, last month, which was lots of fun.  I must say the best part of the trip, though, was getting to hang out around UP #844!  This was the first mainline steam I have seen since #1522 when I was only a year old!  We had such a wonderful time and made some very special memories.  Of course I got lots of pictures.  

But I was wondering if anyone on here went out and chased it on either 9/17/09 or 9/21/09 and if you have pictures that you would like to share!    Thanks!

God bless.....
  Jenny

Jenny  

It does not look like anyone chased the 844 last month from this forum, but I chased the 844 when it came to California in April.  This is a picture of the 844 returning to Roseville Ca. after a trip to Oakland and Stockton.  

CZ

GirlyRailfan
Chaser

« Reply #2 on: Oct 12th, 2009, 9:24pm »

Thanks for the picture!  Great shot!  Thanks for the reply.
    Jenny

Clear the right-of-way!

See my photography here: http://jvtraingirl.rrpicturearchives.net/
richerd
TRAINing

« Reply #3 on: Apr 12th, 2010, 5:28pm »

Video of her leaving Corsicana, TX. Was not shot by me but by a friend on another forum.

Pages: 1  ReplyReply     EMail TopicEMail Topic   PrintPrint

« Previous topic | Next topic »