Railfan.net Home Railfan Photos ABPR Archives Staff Safari Photos Railfan Links

Railfan.net Forums Railfan.net Forums Railfan.net Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please Sign In or Register. Dec 15th, 2017, 6:43pm
Categories •  FastIndex •  LongIndex •  Help •  Search •  Members  •  Sign In •  Register

History of the Marietta & N. Georgia "Hook and Eye" Line - Kickstarter campaign!
   Railfan.net Web Forums
   The Mainline
   Railroad Photography
(Moderators: Two23, RobR)
   History of the Marietta & N. Georgia "Hook and Eye" Line - Kickstarter campaign!
« No topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  ReplyReply     EMail TopicEMail Topic   PrintPrint
   Author  Topic: History of the Marietta & N. Georgia "Hook and Eye" Line - Kickstarter campaign!  (Read 19 times)
RailShooter
TRAINing
View Profile  

Mineral_Bluff_BW.jpg - 2274707 Bytes
« on: Oct 11th, 2017, 2:53pm »
Quick-Jump   Reply w/Quote   Modify

Hi, railfans and photography buffs! I am a fine art photographer, history buff, and rainfan and am working on a new project. I am raising money with a Kickstarter campaign to produce a book and an exhibition of photographs documenting the history of the Marietta & North Georgia Railroad "Hook and Eye" line running from Marietta, Georgia to Etowah, Tennessee.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1370201182/rails-through-time-the-hook-and-eye-line?ref=c764rc

The exhibition will be in Canton, Georgia at Masterpiece Framer from November 11 - December 2, 2017, and the opening reception is Nov. 11, 7-9 PM. The address is 149 Reinhardt College Pkwy Canton, GA 30114.

I hope you can help me with this project!

Image exceeds Forum display limit of 300000 bytes. (2274707 bytes, 2400x1600 pixels)

Click Here to View Image Mineral_Bluff_BW.jpg - 2274707 Bytes

Pages: 1  ReplyReply     EMail TopicEMail Topic   PrintPrint

« No topic | Next topic »