Railfan.net Home Railfan Photos ABPR Archives Staff Safari Photos Railfan Links

Railfan.net Forums Railfan.net Forums Railfan.net Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please Sign In or Register. Nov 24th, 2017, 9:44am
Categories •  FastIndex •  LongIndex •  Help •  Search •  Members  •  Sign In •  Register

New policy regarding RailPictures.net
   Railfan.net Web Forums
   The Mainline
   Railroad Photography
(Moderators: Two23, RobR)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  ReplyReply     EMail TopicEMail Topic   PrintPrint
   Author  Topic: New policy regarding RailPictures.net  (Read 456 times)
RobR
Historian

« on: Jul 13th, 2009, 7:13pm »

Greetings!

As I mentioned in the last post on the "RP.Net rejected my comment!" thread, this forum is dedicated to railroad photography, and not to complaining about other web sites.  Therefore, I am instituting a new policy regarding RailPictures.net:

THE RAILPICTURES.NET WEBSITE IS HEREBY DECLARED TO BE OFF-TOPIC IN THIS FORUM.  There are three exceptions:  If you think your photograph is great and the screeners don't, you may post it in the "Salon de Refuse" thread, and you may post the screener's comments there as well.  If you want a second opinion about your photograph, or you think the screeners may have a point but you're not sure, you may post in the "What's Wrong With This Picture?" thread.  The third exception is any post that includes a link to a picture in RailPictures.net and contains some variation on "This is a GREAT photograph!"

Any thread that deviates from this policy is liable to be deleted without notice.

Thank you very much.

Rob Richardson
Moderator, Railroad Photography forum

Rules about what makes a good railroad photograph have caused the loss of millions of great railroad photographs!
Pages: 1  ReplyReply     EMail TopicEMail Topic   PrintPrint

« Previous topic | Next topic »