Topic: Dhoho train (Read 13 times)
There is are local train was operated by Area Operation 8 Surabaya. His name a Dhoho train, Dhoho train his name taken from a kingdom inthe Kediri, everyday run four times, consist by : earlymorning, morning, noon and evening.
This train stop at
1. Surabaya Gubeng
5. Kedinding(for earlymorning journey)
11. Kertosono : where the locomotive shrinks to continue to Blitar
12. Minggiran(for morning journey)
Uniquely arriving in Blitar station, this train„… change name as Penataran train for Blitar-Surabaya Kota destination.Dhoho everyday run use from Sidotopo rolling stock depots, Surabaya Pasarturi rolling stock depots, Malang rolling stock depots. Dhoho train stanformation consist by : 1 DE class locomotive(CC201/3/4/6 series)+5 economy coach(now airconditioneeeeeedddd)+1 power coach, example :
1. Power station eating and passenger seatcoach(business and economy class)
2. Power station coach
3. Passenger seat and power station coach(economy class)
4. Power station eating coach(business andeconomy class).
Any open voice if you country have a train change of name inthe terminus station to continue another destination?
|« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2018, 10:02am by Ronal_Fadillah_IRF »