Railfan.net Home Railfan Photos ABPR Archives Staff Safari Photos Railfan Links

Railfan.net Forums Railfan.net Forums Railfan.net Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please Sign In or Register. Sep 26th, 2017, 10:28am
Categories •  FastIndex •  LongIndex •  Help •  Search •  Members  •  Sign In •  Register

Anybody know who bought this Chloe 2?
   Railfan.net Web Forums
   Model Railroading
   Live Steam and Ride on Scales
(Moderators: moose_the_caboose, Brian Tusin)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  ReplyReply     EMail TopicEMail Topic   PrintPrint
   Author  Topic: Anybody know who bought this Chloe 2?  (Read 309 times)
andypullen
Chaser

« on: May 31st, 2013, 3:51pm »
Quick-Jump   Reply w/Quote   Modify

Hi All,

Since the server crashed after I posted this originally, here is this posting again.  

I built this Chloe a few years back for a client in California. I was very surprised to see it listed on Discover Live Steam's For Sale page.  

I'm just curious as to where she is.  

Here's a youtube video of her running on air: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJrfSqwkNIQ

Thanks,

Andy Pullen

Reading A5a #1175, Yankee Shop 1" Atlantic, 3/4" PRR E6s
moose_the_caboose
Historian
Re: Anybody know who bought this Chloe 2?

« Reply #1 on: Jun 12th, 2013, 6:15pm »

on May 31st, 2013, 3:51pm, andypullen wrote:       (Click here for original message)
Hi All,

Since the server crashed after I posted this originally, here is this posting again.  

I built this Chloe a few years back for a client in California. I was very surprised to see it listed on Discover Live Steam's For Sale page.  

I'm just curious as to where she is.  

Here's a youtube video of her running on air: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJrfSqwkNIQ

Thanks,

Andy Pullen

hey andy, when ya comin' ta florida?

andypullen
Chaser

« Reply #2 on: Jun 13th, 2013, 7:28am »

Hey Moose,

I don't know when I'm coming to Florida. It certainly won't be during the summer months. I took the family to Disney in late June 2009 and thought I was going to die of heatstroke. February isn't so bad.

Mike Venezia told me that if there's anywhere in the country I want to go; he'd be happy to haul my locomotive there. Either the 0-4-0 or the Ma & Pa Consolidation that's under construction. All I need is airfare and a place to stay. He's a good friend....

Too busy at the moment with customer work. Among the next jobs is a full set of rods and valve gear for the Big Boy that will be running at Manatee Central. I've already sent a bunch of stuff to him.  

If you find your way north, give me a yell.

Andy

moose_the_caboose
Historian

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20th, 2013, 8:29pm »

on Jun 13th, 2013, 7:28am, andypullen wrote:       (Click here for original message)
Hey Moose,

I don't know when I'm coming to Florida. It certainly won't be during the summer months. I took the family to Disney in late June 2009 and thought I was going to die of heatstroke. February isn't so bad.

Mike Venezia told me that if there's anywhere in the country I want to go; he'd be happy to haul my locomotive there. Either the 0-4-0 or the Ma & Pa Consolidation that's under construction. All I need is airfare and a place to stay. He's a good friend....

Too busy at the moment with customer work. Among the next jobs is a full set of rods and valve gear for the Big Boy that will be running at Manatee Central. I've already sent a bunch of stuff to him.  

If you find your way north, give me a yell.

Andy

hey andy,

february is a really nice month to be down here...just ask the unmeet members!

andypullen
Chaser

« Reply #4 on: Jun 21st, 2013, 9:36am »

Hi Moose,

I was at a wedding in February of 2000 at Disney for a close friend. The weather was wonderful.  

I need to talk to Bruce at some point about my 1" Friends Atlantic. I just want to set up the chassis the right way so it will pull like his.

Andy

Pages: 1  ReplyReply     EMail TopicEMail Topic   PrintPrint

« Previous topic | Next topic »