Railfan.net Home Railfan Photos ABPR Archives Staff Safari Photos Railfan Links

Railfan.net Forums Railfan.net Forums Railfan.net Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please Sign In or Register. Dec 14th, 2017, 7:47pm
Categories •  FastIndex •  LongIndex •  Help •  Search •  Members  •  Sign In •  Register

NYC E7 at Station
   Railfan.net Web Forums
   Model Railroading
   HO Scale
(Moderators: Lfire83, Henry, strasburg90)
   NYC E7 at Station
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  ReplyReply     EMail TopicEMail Topic   PrintPrint
   Author  Topic: NYC E7 at Station  (Read 88 times)
Roger_Hensley
Historian
NYC E7 at Station

« on: Sep 29th, 2014, 6:37am »
Quick-Jump   Reply w/Quote   Modify

An NYC E7 pulls into the station in Anderson IN on the ECI (East Central Indiana HO Scale).

Roger Hensley

Railroads of Madison County - http://madisonrails.railfan.net/
petey
Former Member
Re: NYC E7 at Station

« Reply #1 on: Sep 29th, 2014, 6:46am »
Quick-Jump   Reply w/Quote   Modify   Remove

Very nice, Roger.

toptrain
Historian
View Profile  

Re: NYC E7 at Station

« Reply #2 on: Oct 21st, 2014, 7:35am »
Quick-Jump   Reply w/Quote   Modify

* Very nice Roger. A busy place is seen here. If possible, I'd like to see other photos of this layout. I don't do scenery. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just a collector ( train hoarder ) at heart and wont spend money on scenic material. I do want to build a CRRofNJ engine facility. These facilities fit my criteria. They have buildings with tracks serving them. They have neat details laying here and there. They have people moving around, doing this and that, all with a task to do. They have correct places for locomotives, and train cars. They even have places for messes. Piles of coal spilled here and there. Ash pits with their necessary piles of ash. Places for old cars, and car parts, and broken locomotives. Even places for Locomotives you have lost interest in and will be going up for sale at the next train show I go to. Places for that wood car kit you started to build but didn't complete. Now the best part of this type layout is there are few if any trees, grass, weeds, ground foam, and other vegetation type scenic aids.  
 Ops and I forgot! Places for--- not many places for staging scenes for taking photos of all those locomotives in that hoard of stuff I have in boxes.
 This I know now is why I want to build the Ashley PA shops of the CRRofNJ.
V-28  
frank

« Last Edit: May 31st, 2015, 7:37am by toptrain » Logged

toptrain
" Its A Heck of A Day "
Pages: 1  ReplyReply     EMail TopicEMail Topic   PrintPrint

« Previous topic | Next topic »