Railfan.net Home Railfan Photos ABPR Archives Staff Safari Photos Railfan Links

Railfan.net Forums Railfan.net Forums Railfan.net Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please Sign In or Register. Jan 18th, 2018, 5:17pm
Categories •  FastIndex •  LongIndex •  Help •  Search •  Members  •  Sign In •  Register

Anyone have info on the Empress excursion on july 9/10th?
   Railfan.net Web Forums
   North American Railroads
   CP Discussion
(Moderators: Pyronova, kjohn, KootenayValleyRailway)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  ReplyReply     EMail TopicEMail Topic   PrintPrint
   Author  Topic: Anyone have info on the Empress excursion on july 9/10th?  (Read 60 times)
moodyvillain
TRAINing
View Profile  

« on: Jul 7th, 2011, 4:10pm »
Quick-Jump   Reply w/Quote   Modify

Hi I'm new to the Forum I am a railfan, but yes I joined, so I could ask this question.... just being honest. I think I will stay though, seems like a good forum. My main interest is steam trains, but I do like trains in general. Anyhow........

I know that the 2816 is broken down but I still want pictures. The 1401 is a beautiful engine, and I like the fact the helper engine is the same color scheme. So I want to scout some good locations for pictures. But since it is a private function there is no info posted on the times. Anyone have better information?

I went to mission on July the 4th because I heard it would be coming in the "afternoon" so I arrived at 11:00 and I waited until 5:30   Hopefully I can get some more specific details this time so I'm not sitting around all day

Apparently it is going from Waterfront to Port Moody. Then they're going to go on a Yaught called the Magic? I live in PoMo, I didn't think the inlet was deep enough for a vessel of that size.... no matter. I mainly want train shots, and hopefull people interacting with the train and station shots.

Here is a shot I took in mission. If anyone is interested

Pages: 1  ReplyReply     EMail TopicEMail Topic   PrintPrint

« Previous topic | Next topic »