Railfan.net Home Railfan Photos ABPR Archives Staff Safari Photos Railfan Links

Railfan.net Forums Railfan.net Forums Railfan.net Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please Sign In or Register. Aug 20th, 2017, 2:06am
Categories •  FastIndex •  LongIndex •  Help •  Search •  Members  •  Sign In •  Register

Welcome To The Tourist Railroads and Museums Board!
   Railfan.net Web Forums
   Tourist Railroads and Museums
   Tourist Railroads and Museums
(Moderators: Two23, , CHESSIEMIKE)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  ReplyReply     EMail TopicEMail Topic   PrintPrint
   Author  Topic: Welcome To The Tourist Railroads and Museums Board!  (Read 266 times)
Anthony_RMLI
Former Member
  SRR082-2.jpg - 41402 Bytes
« on: Oct 30th, 2008, 9:43pm »
Quick-Jump   Reply w/Quote   Modify   Remove

Hello, and welcome to The Tourist Railroads and Museums Board on Railfan.net!!!

This is a place for Train Fans to talk about Tourist Railroads and Museums located in the United States and Canada that are not listed on the Main Board already. Whether there are operating trains to pull excursions or just a museum with static displays this is the place to talk about preserving our heritage in the form of museums and tourist lines

Here are some basic Rules I think we can all agree on:

-Please do not post anything that is rude, hurtful or offensive to others. We all come here to talk trains and enjoy ourselves. No one wants to come here and start reading garbage about themselves or other people. And also there is no cursing, remember this is a G rated forum.  

-Please Do Not post photos that are not yours without a link as to where they came from. I know with this board people may want to post pictures from places like museums showing a photo charter or restoration project. We must give credit to the rightful owners!

-Please check your spelling and Grammar. It is not easy to read post when it is spelt wrong. I know we are all guilty of the occasional typo, but please make it readable for others to read. Here is one of many sites that could help http://www.spellcheck.net. or even use Microsoft word that is on your own computer  

-Please have a good time, and maybe learn something new or even find a new destination for you to travel to or even become involved with.

- The moderators and/or administrator of the forum reserve the right to edit, alter, lock, or remove any posts or threads according to their personal discretion. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us with your suggestions or concerns.  

Happy Railroading!

Anthony NNRY

CHESSIEMIKE

Two23

http://Forums.Railfan.net/Images/AllTourist/SRR082-2.jpg
Click Image to Resize

« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2010, 11:04am by anthonyd_SRR » Logged
SR4501
Historian
Re: Welcome To The Tourist Railroads and Museums Board!

« Reply #1 on: Oct 30th, 2008, 10:05pm »
Quick-Jump   Reply w/Quote   Modify

on Oct 30th, 2008, 9:43pm, Anthony_RMLI wrote:       (Click here for original message)
Hello, And Welcome To The Tourist Railroads and Museums Board  on Railfan.net!!!

This is a place for Train Fans to talk about Tourist Railroads and Museums located in the United States and Canada that are not listed on the Main Board already. Weather there are operating trains to pull excursions or just a museum with Static displays this is the place to talk about preserving our heritage in the from of museums and tourist lines

Here are some basic rules that I think we can all agree on, that apply thought this site:

Here are some basic Rules I think we can all agree on.  

-Please Do Not post anything that is rude, hurtful or offensive to others. We all come here to talk trains and enjoy ourselves. No one wants to come here and start reading garbage about themselves or other people. And also there is no cursing, remember this is a G rated forum.  

-Please Do Not post photos that are not yours without a link as to wear they came from. I know with this board people may want to post pictures from places like museums showing a photo charter or restoration project. We must give credit to the rightful owners!

-Please Check your spelling and Grammar. It is not easy to read post when it is spelt wrong. I know we are all guilty of the occasional typo, but please make it readable for others to read. Here is one of many sites that could help http://www.spellcheck.net. or even use Microsoft word that is on your own computer  

-Please have a good time, and maybe learn something new or even find a new destination for you to travel to or even become involved with.

- The moderators and/or administrator of the forum reserve the right to edit, alter, lock, or remove any posts or threads according to their personal discretion. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us with your suggestions or concerns.  

Happy Railroading!

Anthony_RMLI

CHESSIEMIKE

Two23

Good to see you as one of the moderators. Best of luck.

« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2009, 7:05pm by anthonyd_SRR » Logged

http://www.rvcmr.org

"I am the thoroughbred of steam- Born to run- Born to be free- Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do!"
toptrain
Historian
View Profile  

Re: Welcome To The Tourist Railroads and Museums Board!

« Reply #2 on: Jul 5th, 2013, 6:22pm »
Quick-Jump   Reply w/Quote   Modify

Need new topic on Museum topic board. if it is there I can post current photos.
frank

Whippany RR Museum.

toptrain
" Its A Heck of A Day "
Pages: 1  ReplyReply     EMail TopicEMail Topic   PrintPrint

« Previous topic | Next topic »